Our Thing is to make nothing less
than the finest meat rubs around
- World’s 1st ever “Lamb & Game” rub.
- 1st beetroot based rub ever.
- 1st American style rub to use bush herbs.
- 1st to offer add-in to customize heat level
You love sharing the meal even more than you love cooking it. Family and your mates are everything. We started this company as a family. We learned our BBQ skills at Dad’s knee. Our goal is to make sure you put a great feed on for your crew.
- No shortcuts, no substitutions, no imitations.
- The best, freshest spices we can source.
- Pro-Aussie ingredients whenever possible.
- Gluten Free. GMO Free. No MSG.
Barbecue has always been about getting together and enjoying the company. You want to make sure you take great care of them. Don’t risk a disappointing meal when you can rely on high quality and years of experience
You walk before you run. We’ve been walking the walk in BBQ since 1968. No copycat recipes here. We love sharing the BBQ way of life with those with a similar passion for meat and fire.
Tasty As Hell
That’s it, in a nutshell.
It’s got to taste good. And there’s no point in choosing us if we taste just like everyone else. You can pull an “authentic” American rub recipe from the internet yourself. So let us show you what comes after that.
Fresh, Australian Made Barbecue Rubs That Help You Take Your Low n’ Slow or Grilling to the Next Level
The Latest Recipe
in Competition Barbecue:
- Ribbed For Your Pleasure, VIC
- Charlotte’s Weber, QLD
- Smokin’ Misfits, SA
Find a Stockist In Your Area
A mixed blog on BBQ. Recipes, How To’s, Random Stuff
What it’s for, what’s in it, how to use it.
It’s all right here.
Retail & Food Service
Ask about working with us.